Crum and Kok Jock Talk is a free-flowing sports based talk show. The guys cover any sport that can be played with a ball or stick and occasionally get way off topic. Jock Talk Sports jocktalksports@gmail.com No
We have as much sports knowledge as Lebron has tact!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

English is Les Miles' second language

The LSU Tigers are face Alabama Saturday coming off their bye week.  In addition to giving the Tigers an extra week to prepare, the off week also gave Coach Miles an extra week to prepare for this weeks news conference.  Given the extra week to prepare, Les opened with this 2-sentence gem:
"We had a nice open week, but it created great anxiety.  As a coach when you sit there and watch a football Saturday, and you don't have a game to play, you wonder where you are at.?

 Later, when asked about the poor blocking by his receivers, Les gave us this incoherent rambling:
"I guess what I'm saying is I'm in the key piece of my season where the big plays have yet to have been made. As I go into the next game, I look for those plays to be more important than anything that we've done in the past, and to say that I have any opinion to this point that would be finite would not. Really, I'm expecting this receiving corps to do the things that they've done in the past, and that is rebound and play like hell and play well. If they do that, that's just what I want to see them do. In many instances there is some developing going on, and there are some guys, in my opinion, who are a little bit nicked and will probably be playing with greatest health this Saturday."

No comments:

Post a Comment